- Teaching and Learning
- Development and Training
- The Learning Pathway
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Development and Training
Learn how to use University learning systems with
our online training modules and interactive tutorials
Our online training modules provide you with the opportunity to develop your understanding of available tools and improve your students’ experience with recommended settings.
You can choose to attend a webinar or work through the training content at your own pace, using an instructor sandbox module to complete activities designed to reinforce your learning.
To enrol on our webinars and self-paced training modules, please log in to MyBeckett and click the Training tab (only available to staff).
Book onto a webinar
1. Select from the MyBeckett Training tab.
2. You will be taken to Digital Learning Service Eventbrite booking page. Browse the list of online sessions available.
3. To Book onto a webinar you will need to register with Eventbrite. Then Follow our page to receive notifications of future Online training sessions (please see image below for example).
Sign up for Self Paced Training Modules
1. In MyBeckett go the Training tab and then to MyBeckett Modules for Self Paced Training (red box underneath MyBeckett Training & Guides), click the drop down menu to select a session.
2. In your Modules list you will see the training module at the bottom of your list (enrolled as a student)
3. Find your Sandbox in your list of modules that you are enrolled as an instructor, this is a place for you to practice and can enrol colleagues too so you can practice collaboratively.
Below are descriptions of the training modules and clicking any one of these will take you to the Training tab in MyBeckett.
Any problems enrolling or accessing the training options, please get in touch with the Digital Learning Service (details are at the bottom of this page).