- Teaching and Learning
- Development and Training
- The Learning Pathway
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Development and Training
Learn how to use University systems with
our online training modules and interactive tutorials
Our online training modules provide you with the opportunity to develop your understanding of available tools and improve your students’ experience with recommended settings. You can work through this content at your own pace, using an instructor sandbox module to complete activities designed to reinforce your learning. Face to face training is also available for some topics.
To enrol on our online training modules, please:
- Log in to MyBeckett and click the Training tab (only available to staff).
- Select the module from the MyBeckett Online Training channel.
- Click Book. You'll receive a confirmation.
- Click the Modules tab, find the module in your Modules list and click it.
- Follow the on screen instructions to get started.