- Teaching and Learning Activities
- Development and Training
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Academic Integrity Tutorial
1. Check student progress
You can view statistics for a student’s usage of the Academic Integrity content. If you're also using the Academic Integrity test, you can view student grades in the Grade Centre (see our guide.)
a. Enter the Module / Course Group you imported the Academic Integrity content into.
b. Click Student Engagement and Evaluation in the Control Panel.
c. Click SCORM Reports.
d. You'll see the Promoting Academic Integrity item. Click the action link (down arrow) to the right of the item name, then click Run.
e. Choose who you want to report on. Click a user to highlight them, then click the arrow to move them into the Selected Users box. To report on all students, click Select All.
f. A SCORM Report is generated. Below what the columns mean.
• Learning Object Name: Lists the pages within the Academic Integrity tutorial.
• Time: The total time a student has viewed content for, as well as the individual page time.
Important: Ignore sections labelled N/A. They're header pages etc that students can't 'complete'.
• Status: Either Complete or Incomplete. Complete means the student has viewed the page, Incomplete means they've never viewed the page.
• Other Columns: Not applicable as student comprehension is assessed in the TEST - Promoting Academic Integrity item in your content area.
Tell us what you think of this site
This feedback form is for web page URLs that begin with teachlearn.leedsbeckett.ac.uk. For other pages / comments, please use the What's Your View form on the page.