- Teaching and Learning Activities
- Development and Training
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
- Course Groups are a great way to provide content for and communicate with a large number of students on the same course.
- They allow you to do everything you can do in a module, with the flexibility of reaching an entire course, or specific levels of a course.
- Students can find course groups on the Course tab in MyBeckett.
- Staff can find course groups on the Staff Home tab in MyBeckett.
You can communicate much more effectively and easily with a Course Group / multiple Course Groups by using the Module/Course Group Communicator.
Important: Course Groups are different to Sub-groups. To learn about Sub-groups please view our guide.
Staff may need to self-enrol on Course Groups in order to view / use them.
Students are automatically enrolled on Course Groups. The student record system (Banner) sends their course enrolment data to MyBeckett. If a student isn’t enrolled on the correct Course Group, it's because they're not enrolled on the correct course in Banner.
Tell us what you think of this site
This feedback form is for web page URLs that begin with teachlearn.leedsbeckett.ac.uk. For other pages / comments, please use the What's Your View form on the page.