Upload a file
This guide is for staff adding content to a module or course group in MyBeckett.
You can upload files to a content area. When uploading files to your module, it's important to consider how many files you need to upload.
- If it's just one file, you can upload the file using the steps in this guide.
- If it's more than one file and the files are related in some way, you should create an item and attach the files to the item instead. If you've already uploaded the file/s to the module, you can attach them by finding them in the Content Collection.
- If it's more than one and the files are not related, you should use Blackboard Drive to upload multiple files in one go. This is because the web interface for MyBeckett only allows you to upload one file at a time.
Important: If you are planning to upload HTML files with linked content (e.g. images or CSS files), we recommend that you upload these files to the Content Collection and organise them using folders. This will make it easier for you to manage permission settings for the linked files.
2. Upload a file from your desktop to a Content Area
3. Add a file from the Content Collection
This feedback form is for web page URLs that begin with teachlearn.leedsbeckett.ac.uk. For other pages / comments, please use the What's Your View form on the page.