- Teaching and Learning
- Development and Training
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Step by step guides
What is PebblePad?
PebblePad is a personal learning space in which users can create, record and store their learning and personal / professional development.
Everything a user uploads is private unless they share it with an individual or group of people e.g. potential employer, or submit it for assessment / feedback. PebblePad helps students create records of learning, achievement, and aspiration and is underpinned by a reflective structure.
It provides a powerful suite of tools to improve personal learning. Conversation, communication and collaboration are easy in PebblePad; items can be shared with trusted individuals, published to group pages, or made public to the web.
Need more help?
- Our contact details are available at the bottom of each guide, and on the About Learning Systems page.
- Staff can book face-to-face training and webinars via People Development.
- Our staff guides provide information to help you get the most out of PebblePad. Student guides are available on the Library website.
2. Get training
3. JISC e-portfolio information
4. Community and Knowledge Base
5. Log in to PebblePad
6. Create a MyBeckett module link to PebblePad
8. Mentor guidance for ePAD (Nursing)
User / workspace management1. What is ATLAS?
Assessment and feedback
Research students and supervisors1. Research student guide
2. Research supervisor guide