- Teaching and Learning Activities
- Development and Training
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
1. Introduction to ATLAS
ATLAS is the part of PebblePad designed to support active teaching, learning and assessment. Students, who can be organised into groups or sets on workspaces, typically submit their assets for feedback, peer review or validation. ATLAS supports University processes and activities such as blind and double blind marking, external review, marking and assessment archiving.
Watch a video to find out more.
To make your life easier while optimising opportunities for learning, ATLAS includes:
- Shareable, reusable collections of feedback statements
- Customisable feedback templates
- Extensive reporting on submitted assets
- Tools to manage multiple groups in a single workspace
- 3-level approval system for comprehensive quality assurance
- Complete logging of workspace activity
This feedback form is for web page URLs that begin with teachlearn.leedsbeckett.ac.uk. For other pages / comments, please use the What's Your View form on the page.