- Teaching and Learning Activities
- Development and Training
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Get started: Key information
Turnitin is a suite of online submission, text matching and feedback tools. All level 4 and 7 student written assignments should be submitted via Turnitin to comply with University policy. More information about the policy can be found on the University Academic Integrity pages.
2. Benefits of using Turnitin
Turnitin can help you:
- Confirm students aren’t colluding.
- Help students understand academic integrity and plagiarism.
- Ensure students stick to academic integrity policy
- Mark work / provide feedback online
- Mark work on the go.
4. Originality report generation
5. File submission requirements
- Files of up to 40Mb are accepted. Files over 40Mb cannot be submitted.
- Submission titles must be between 4 and 60 characters.
- Submitted files must contain at least 20 words and 100 characters.
- PDFs must be text based rather than image based.
6. File formats accepted
- Word / text – doc, docx, odt, pdf, rtf, txt
- PowerPoint – ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx
- Excel – xls, xlsx
- Other – html, hwp, Adobe PostScript, Corel Wordperfect.
This feedback form is for web page URLs that begin with teachlearn.leedsbeckett.ac.uk. For other pages / comments, please use the What's Your View form on the page.