- Teaching and Learning
- Development and Training
- The Learning Pathway
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Through the Request an eBook service, students have been able to recommend books for the Library to buy. Many of these diversify the resources the Library owns through their themes, content or authorship. Staff can also use this service to diversify Library resources, further details are near the bottom of this page.
A small selection of the eBooks are displayed on this page and a link to the full list is below.
2. Selection of student recommended eBooks
- Who Owns Culture? by Susan Scafidi
- Discursive Psychology by Cristian Tileag (Editor); Elizabeth Stokoe (Editor)
- White Privilege by Kalwant Bhopal
- Youth Justice by Barry Goldson (Editor)
- Intersectionality and Criminology by Hillary Potter
- Žižek on race: toward an anti-racist future by Zalloua, Zahi Anbra, 1971- author.
- Being White, Being Good by Barbara Applebaum
- Writing Across Worlds by Susheila Nasta
- Research methods in indigenous contexts by Groh, Arnold, author.
3. Request an eBook service
This service enables staff and students to request eBooks for the Library to purchase. For staff, these can only be eBooks to support your individual research or to diversify the Library collection, but not for reading lists.
For more details and how to submit your request, visit the Request an eBook page.
Page last updated: 18/01/2021